Harriet Waley-Cohen: catalyst for change creating a world where women believe in themselves and their potential, and then go on to fulfil it. Harriet takes an intersectional feminist approach to DEI from the top down through facilitating discussion; simultaneously, from the bottom up, Harriet is masterful in empowering women to own their brilliance and succeed, by uplevelling their confidence and wellbeing.
Harriet is a mullti-award winning speaker. Her interactive talks and webinars topics include:
- Turn Your Inner Critic In to an Inner Cheerleader
- From Imposter to Invincible
- Progress Not Perfection: the toxicity of perfectionism and how to break free
- Creating True Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in your organisation: facilitated discussion
- Conquer Your Inner World for Wellbeing & Success
- Unleash Your Inner Powerwoman
- Speak up with Confidence
Harriet also offers one-on-one and group programs that empower women to leave behind self-doubt, sabotaging patterns and overwhelm in favour of new ways of thinking, feeling and acting that create confidence, wellbeing and success. Her programs are ideal for ambitious and high-flying women who want to be confident leaders in their career and wider lives.
Now an accredited VictimFocus trainer, Harriet is available for one day trainings on The Psychology of Victim Blaming, Trauma Informed Practice, and Child Sex Abuse and Child Sex Exploitation. Harriet’s focus here will be on treatment centres and the personal development industry.